You can easily direct users from your contact form to PayPal.com when the user/customer clicks the submit button. Such cases arise when you have an online business where the customer has to provide details about the order. I was in a similar situation in the past 2-3 days when I was adding functionalities to my design website where I provide Logo Design Services.
The best is that the users/customers can make payments via their credit card as well. For that you will have to create Paypal payments links which you will use in your contact form 7 additional settings.
What do you need to Integrate Paypal payments with your contact form?
- Paypal Payments links – This link will take you to Paypal button designer page
- Contact Form 7 Plugin for WordPress
There are premium premium plugins out there but in my opinion if you can get everything for free then why waste money ? Just a simple line of code will do the trick for you.
How to Create Paypal Payment Links or Buttons ?
- Visit Paypal Button Designer page and create a button as per your requirements
- Once you create the button, you will get the button code. Please select email instead of button on the tabbed widget
- Copy and save the link in a notepad
Installing Contact Form 7
- Learn how to install and use contact form 7 by watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVDfjeyvfI
- Go to contact form settings in your WordPress dashboard
- Add a new form and design it as per your requirements
- Scroll down to Additional Settings
- Add the below code and save changes
- on_sent_ok: “location = ‘https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PUT YOUR BUTTON ID HERE‘;”
If the above code doesn’t work, Please try this one.
- Now whenever a user clicks on the submit or send button, It will direct them to Paypal for making payments.
You can also watch my video tutorial :
I hope this tutorial was easy and simple to understand. I would appreciate if you comment below. Thanks a lot for your time and patience.